Email email@example.com with your name(s) and requested dates.
Tour Description - Songbird Stroll
Join local birding expert Stan Shadick for a guided 90 minute evening stroll along the Meewasin riverbank trail through the historic Nutana district of Saskatoon. Stan will point out and identify any birds we see or hear on our walk. Possible birds include Peregrine Falcon, Merlin, Turkey Vulture, Spotted Towhee, Canada Geese, Gray Catbird, House Finch and many others. Participants must wear a mask.
Songbird Stroll Birding Tour Fee
Register: Advanced Registration Required. $65 per person.
All proceeds support Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation charity.
Tour Guide: Stan Shadick. Click for more information about your tour guide.
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid Safety Policy on Tours
- Your tour leader is fully vaccinated.
- Clients must normally drive themselves in their own personal or rented vehicle. The leader will normally drive in a separate vehicle. We will use cell phones to communicate between each other during the tour.
- Please wear a mask and maintain physical 2 meter distancing when walking outside or viewing birds through the spotting scope that I will set up. Isogel available on tours.
- This policy may change when public health orders change or when Covid case numbers decrease.
- Please contact us before booking tour if you have any special requests with regard to this policy. In certain cases if requested, leader may be willing to ride in client's vehicle.
Songbird Stroll Birding Tour may be combined with:
Other Tours and Workshops: Click here to see a complete list of our upcoming tours and workshops.
Multiple Tours Discount
Can't decide which tour to take?
Check out our multiple tours discount described here.
Gift Certificates Available Now
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Click here for information about purchasing a gift certificate for this tour or any of our other tours.