Table of Contents
Donations of money or specifically needed items can support this work greatly.
When animals are hungry, we rely on donations and grants to feed them. Your donation will buy food, housing and medical care for the animals that come into our care.
Monthly donations allow us to plan ahead for food and medical care, ensuring that your donations are spent on the animals that need them the most. (This option is available on our Canada Helps page)
Please consider a donation today.
- Visit “Canada Helps” to donate directly to LSWR. Consider setting up Monthly Donations and ensure year-round care.
- Memorials, Birthdays, Weddings, Dedications for any occasion:
A dedicated donation will last beyond the moment, beyond the day, into the future, giving the gift of life and the joy of freedom to wild creatures. Give them the gift of life today and know they will be wild tomorrow.
- Donations using Paypal. Birthday fundraisers are a great way to engage family and friends in supporting wildlife!
- We accept E-transfers to LSWR@sasktel.net – Please include your name and mailing address in the e-transfer message OR send a separate email to us with that information so that we can send you a tax receipt.
- Adopt-An-Animal Gift Certificates make great holiday gifts. Click here for more information.
- Our Birding Tour Gift Certificates offer great deals for the birder on your christmas list. Click here for more information.
- Bottles for Wildlife: Donate refundable containers at Sarcan’s Drop & Go, using “wildlife” as your account name or by dropping them off at LSWR at 100 Rayner Ave. and our volunteer will take them in for us. Click here for detailed instructions at Sarcan.
- 2024 Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation Calendars are now available here.
From paper towels to animal kennels, we can always use a variety of items. LSWR has a running wish list of items that we use regularly and would greatly appreciate! Click here for a pdf of our Donation List.
Amazon.ca LSWR Wish list – Click Here
We have recently learned about ways Capital One Shopping can help you find even more savings on your items! This is a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible when purchasing needed items to donate to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation!
SPONSOR a Classroom: $125
Your sponsorship gives the gift of knowledge.
We bring a little bit of WILD to the group! Our presentations engage the students in a discussion about our environment. They learn about some of the wild inhabitants that rely on the local ecosystem to survive, along with cool facts about the animal. The focus on connections between species, including humans, connects the participants with the natural world. That connection and knowledge is designed to encourage appreciation for our wild neighbours, and more positive human-wildlife interactions.
You can designate a classroom or group of your choice or you can leave it up to us.
Memorial donations to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation are tax-deductible and can be dedicated toward the care of a specific species if requested. Memorial Certificates available upon request.
Your legacy can be the Gift of Life for injured & orphaned wildlife.
Gifts of Mutual Funds
Donating mutual funds that have increased in value is the most tax-efficient way to make a charitable gift to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation, Inc. Your broker can simply transfer the funds from your account to our charity account.
Benefits of Donating Appreciated Mutual Funds
Participate in any (or ALL) of our numerous Fundraising Events throughout the year!
Join our committee and help make our fundraisers successful. New ideas are always welcome!
Yard Sale in September
Holiday Pet Photos
Annual Supper Night
Other Events Include: Book Sale at Market Mall in November, BBQ & Bake Sale at Cabela’s in June or July, Volleyball Tournament in August, Fundraising Events for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.
We have many opportunities for donations of Time, Energy, Creativity, and Talent. See our Volunteering Page.