PELICAN PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIEWING TOUR
FULL DAY TOUR AVAILABLE FROM AUGUST 15 - SEPTEMBER 15.
Self-Drive Birding Tour
Join Stan Shadick for a 7-hour pelican photography and viewing driving tour to view a location where hundreds of American White Pelicans congregate before migrating south. We should also see many other kinds of ducks and other water birds. Round-trip driving distance about 300 km. This trip is ideal for photography of pelicans in flight.
- Clients must drive themselves in their own personal or rented vehicle. The leader will drive in a separate vehicle. We will use cell phones or radios to communicate between each other during the tour.
- At birding stops and trail hikes, the leader will follow safe physical distancing practices by maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters from the clients. Please wear a mask when using using spotting scope.
What to Wear. In case of an early snowfall or cool wet weather, bring a winter coat, raincoat, hat, gloves and long underwear. Bring your binoculars plus a camera and a scope (optional).
PELICAN PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIEWING TOUR FEE for 7-hour tour excluding transportation: CAD $590
for groups of 1 – 5 persons. Fee includes only guiding services of leader and shared use of spotting scope. Client must cover their transportation costs in a personal or rented vehicle. We can communicate via cell phone. Accommodation and meals are not included.. We can stop to pick up food for lunch.
TAX RECEIPT: A tax receipt for 50% of the tour fee will be issued to the person paying for the tour.
All guiding fee proceeds will be donated to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-652-5975 and provide your email address and phone number.
- Payment required at time of registration using either option described below.
- E-transfer. Payment may be made by e-transfer payable to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation and emailed to
Please use "pelicans" as the answer to the security question.
- Credit Card. Please phone us at 306-652-5975 if you prefer to use a credit card.
- Cheque. Make cheque payable to Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation and mail it to
100 Rayner Avenue
Cancellation Policy: Refunds less a $100 administration fee will be given if cancellation notice received 60 days before date of tour.
Pelican Photography and Viewing Tour Guide: Stan Shadick. Click for more information about your tour guide.
Other Tours and Workshops: Click here to see a complete list of our upcoming tours and workshops.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 306-652-5975