HALLOWEEN WEEK DISCOUNT. Email email@example.com with the code “RAVEN” to be eligible for a 10% discount on any birding tour within the next year when booked before midnight on October 31, 2020. This offer may not be combined with any other discount. Hurry this offer only applies to the next 2 new bookings.
Saskatoon is located where two major North American flyways meet. During the breeding season in June and July about 150 bird species occur within grassland, wetland and woodland habitats. This list is augmented during the migration months of May, August and September when boreal and arctic nesting warblers, flycatchers, vireos and shorebirds are plentiful.
Spectacular Sharp-tailed Grouse courtship displays are best seen in April and May. Their displays are the basis for indigenous Plains Cree dances. Elegant and endangered Whooping Cranes, North America’s tallest bird, are regularly seen from late September through mid-October.
The world’s highest concentration of Snowy Owls occurs here in winter.
We offer many Half-day, Full-day and Multi-day Guided Birding Tours throughout the year starting in Saskatoon.
TESTIMONIAL: CLICK to listen to Calgary Naturalist Brian Keating on CBC Calgary Radio giving an on-air review of a tour he booked with us.
CHECK OUT OUR HALLOWEEN WEEK DISCOUNTS ON THE FOLLOWING TOURS.
- BALD EAGLE BIRDING TOUR (November 7 – December 13)
- SNOWY OWL TOUR (December – March)
- CHICKADEE FEEDING TOUR (November – April)
- SASKATOON WINTER BIRDING TOUR (November – April)
- FOREST WINTER BIRDING TOUR (November – April)
- DANCING GROUSE TOUR (April – May)
- PRAIRIE GRASSLANDS BIRDING TOUR (late April – July)
- CHAPLIN SHOREBIRDS TOUR (May – August)
- PRAIRIE LAKES BIRDING TOUR (May – October)
- BEAVER CREEK BIRDING TOUR (January – December)
- WHOOPING & SANDHILL CRANE BIRDING TOUR (September – October)
- PELICAN VIEWING TOUR
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for full details of any tour.
Please include your name, location and email address and
your approximate travel dates (if known).
All proceeds support work of our local wildlife charity – Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation.
Our expert birding tour leader, Stan Shadick, has over 30 years experience as a bird guide for nature tours around Saskatchewan. He is an author and editor of a variety of birding publications and serves on the board of several birding and nature conservation organisations. He currently holds the e-bird record for the most bird species seen in Saskatchewan.