GIFT CERTIFICATE OPTION.
- Want to give a tour as a gift but not sure which tour the recipient would prefer?
- Consider purchasing a gift certificate valid for any of our birding tours offered in 2021.
- Certificates are available in the amounts of $200, $300, $500 or $800 or you may request a certificate for the total amount of any of our currently listed tours.
- All tours will follow Saskatchewan Covid regulations. It may be possible that some tours may need to be postponed due to these regulations.
- We recommend that the recipient email firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible to book their preferred tour so that they can have the best selection of available dates. Some tours may fill up.
- The purchaser of the gift certificate will receive a tax credit issued by the charity for 50% of the value of the certificate.
Gift Certificate Rules. The value of the certificate will be honoured as a credit towards the total cost of the guiding fee for any of our birding tours offered in 2021. The credit cannot be applied to accommodation, transportation, meals or any other costs associated with the tours. Because the tours are offered for fundraising purposes by the Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation registered charity, these gift certificates cannot be refunded and will expire if not used for a tour before the end of 2021. If a tour needs to be cancelled, the credit may be applied to a different tour.
EMAIL email@example.com to book a tour or to order a gift certificate or with any questions.
Please include your name and a contact phone number and other pertinent information.
Tours and Workshops: Click here to see a complete list of our upcoming tours and workshops.