Get your Black Friday Discount Now.
HALF-DAY PRIVATE BIRDING TOURS
FULL-DAY PRIVATE BIRDING TOURS
MULTI-DAY GROUP BIRDING TOURS
LOW MOBILITY BIRDING TOURS
BLIND / LOW VISION BIRDING TOURS
BIRDING BY EAR ONLINE WORKSHOPS
WARBLER ID ONLINE WORKSHOPS
Table of Contents
BLACK FRIDAY TOUR DISCOUNTS
Black Friday Tour Discounts are valid for any qualifying 2023 Private or Group Birding Tours from Saskatoon Custom Bird Tours.
Get a $25 Black Friday Tour Discount on any available Half-day Tour of 4 hours or less in 2023 which has a fee greater than $100.
Get a $50 Black Friday Tour Discount on any available full-day tour in 2023 longer than 4 hours.
Get a $100 Black Friday Tour Discount on any available multi-day tour in 2023 lasting 2 days or longer.
NOTE: This Black Friday tour discount may NOT be combined with our Multiple Tour Discount or any other promotional discount.
To claim your Black Friday tour discount, simply enter the code "BLACK FRIDAY TOUR DISCOUNT" in the comments section of any 2023 tour reservation form. Your Black Friday Tour Discount will then be applied to the payment amount we request from you. Full payment must be received by the earlier of November 24, 2023 or the tour date.
Questions: Email: email@example.com
List of Tours eligible for Black Friday Discount
- November 13 AM: President Murray Park Bird Walk
- November 13 PM: Saskatoon Winter Birdwatching Tour
- November 18: Blackstrap Lake Waterfowl Tour
- November 26: Bald Eagle Group Tour
- December 3: Prince Albert National Park - Spruce Grouse Quest Tour
- December 10: Snowy Owl Half-Day Group Tour
- December 22: Snowy Owl Half-Day Group Tour
- December 23: Snowy Owl Full-Day Group Tour
- December 24 PM: Saskatoon Winter Birdwatching Tour
- December 27 AM: Chickadee Feeding and Photography Tour
- December 27 PM: Snowy Owl Half Day Group Tour
- December 28: Saskatoon Winter Birdwatching Tour
- December 29 AM: Pike Lake Park Winter Birding Tour
- December 29 - 31: Snowy Owl Photography Workshop
- Dec 31 - Jan 1: Great Gray Owl Photography Workshop
CLICK HERE for a complete list of 2023 Birding Tours and Bird Photography Tours.
How to get to Saskatoon
Air: Saskatoon International Airport (YXE) is served by Air Canada, Westjet, and their partners United and Delta.
Train: Saskatoon's Train Station is served by Via Rail's Canadian train serving Toronto, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Jasper and Vancouver.
Car: Saskatoon is located on Canada's Yellowhead cross-country highway plus 6 other major highways connecting with all cities in Canada and USA. If you drive, you do not need to rent a car for our tours.
Other Birding Tour Options
Click Here for information about other tours with Saskatoon Custom Bird Tours.
List of Potential Bird Species
Some of the birds that we might encounter include:
- Common Goldeneye
- Gray Partridge
- Ruffed Grouse
- Spruce Grouse
- Sharp-tailed Grouse
- Willow Ptarmigan
- Bald Eagle
- Golden Eagle
- Northern Harrier
- Northern Goshawk
- Gyrfalcon (rare)
- Prairie Falcon
- Eurasian Collared-Dove
- Great Horned Owl
- Snowy Owl
- Northern Hawk Owl (rare)
- Barred Owl
- Great Gray Owl
- Short-eared Owl
- American 3-toed Woodpecker
- Black-backed Woodpecker
- Pileated Woodpecker
- Northern Shrike
- Canada Jay
- Blue Jay
- Black-billed Magpie
- Common Raven
- Boreal Chickadee
- Bohemian Waxwing
- Snow Bunting
- Pine Grosbeak
- White-winged Crossbill
- Common Redpoll
- Hoary Redpoll
- Evening Grosbeak
Gift Certificates Available Now
These tours make excellent Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, graduation gifts.
CLICK HERE for more information.