Extended Full Day Birding Tour to Prince Albert National Park and area in November through April
- Join our experienced local birding guide for an Extended Full Day Drive to Boreal Forest habitat in Prince Albert National Park and adjacent areas.
- Visit best areas for finding and observing wintering Great Gray Owls and Northern Hawk Owls!
- Tour departs 9 am and returns about 9 pm.
- Visit best areas for finding American 3-toed Woodpecker, Black-backed Woodpecker, Boreal Chickadee, Canada Jay, Ruffed Grouse, Spruce Grouse, Pine Grosbeak, Evening Grosbeak, Common Redpoll, Hoary Redpoll.
- Good opportunities for bird photography!
COVID SAFETY POLICY
- Clients must drive themselves in their own personal or rented vehicle. The leader will drive in a separate vehicle. We will use cell phones to communicate between each other during the tour.
- Tour will be rescheduled at no additional cost or refunded if either the leader or any of the clients show any signs of illness (coughing, sneezing, sore throat, etc.).
- Please wear a mask and maintain physical 2 meter distancing when walking outside or viewing birds through the spotting scope that I will set up.
EXTENDED FULL DAY TOUR FEE: CA$790 (about US$600) for groups of 1 – 3 persons.
Fee includes guiding services. Meals and accommodation and transportation are NOT included.
Trip begins at your Saskatoon hotel about 9 am and ends about 9 pm.
TAX RECEIPT: A tax receipt for 50% of the tour fee will be issued to the person paying for the tour.
RESERVATIONS: Send us your full name(s), mailing address, email address and requested tour dates.
PREVIOUS TOUR CLIENT IMAGES
Here are a few images of one actively hunting Great Gray Owl captured by client Brian Henderson during a 2021 tour. We found 4 Great Grays on that trip.
Tour Guide: Stan Shadick. Click for more information about your tour guide.
Tour may be combined with:
- Snowy Owl Tour
- Chickadee Feeding Tour
- Saskatoon Winter Birdwatching Tour
Other Tours and Workshops: Click here to see a complete list of our upcoming tours and workshops
Proceeds support Living Sky Wildlife Rehabilitation